Monday, February 1, 2016

Sorry for neglecting you guys

Hello my fellow bookworms,

Sorry for not posting anything for almost a whole week. I am reading, but not as much as I would like. I am hoping to fix that in the near future. Things have been coming up that have been interfering with my reading time. Like being extremely sick the past few days. The last thing anyone wants to do is read when it feels like their sinuses are about to explode. I seriously hate being sick. Honestly I haven't really met anyone that does like being sick. I'm sure there are some out there. Anyways, I should be good now as long as I keep drinking my tea. The same tea that I used to drink when I sang. Yes, shocker there. I used to sing. But I stopped to pursue different interests. But that is all besides the point. All I'm saying is that I'm getting better and I can go back to reading. Since all I have now is a stuffy runny nose. Its really gross when you think about it. But at least while I was sick I was able to watch my new fascination, Kdramas. It would of been my beloved anime shows, but Netflix was being a butt the past few days because everyone wants to use it in my house. So Kdramas have been what I have been watching. I started with one call The Heirs. Pretty good, but didn't like the ending. Now I'm watching one call Kill Me, Heal Me. Still trying to figure that one out, but I can't seem to look away, even though it highly confuses me in some areas. I'm going by a list that I found on the internet, so we will all see how it goes from here. But I really need to stop neglecting the important things. Like my reading and my writing. I missed a few deadlines because of my small addictions. So yell at me if I begin slacking off again. Anyways, I'm going to wrap up here for now. I got some stuff to catch up on and that includes my reading. I'm not even done with chapter two yet. Sad really.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment