Sunday, March 25, 2018

Catch up time!!!

Imagine this Bookies,

I'm sitting at work. Just finished a book and ready for the next one. So I search my kindle app on my computer. Wait for it to load with the last book I read. Then the books loads to the farthest place that I left off at. Now guess what I saw when that happened. I had apparently stopped reading in the middle of a sex scene. Like the lead male character is about to get down and dirty with the lead female's lady parts in great detail. It's like opening my first webtoon and having a sex scene drawn out in detail on the screen while at work. Good thing about the book, my boss can't see what I'm actually reading in the cameras. Can't say the same for the webtoon though. Either way, still embarrassing and caught me off guard.
Anyways, it's back to reading Beautiful Oblivion. How long has it been since I read this book? A few weeks or months? Either way, this book I remember what it's about. It's summer and our lead female character is thinking this is her last chance to be with the guy she likes before she goes off to some college that is far away. Of course, she already has a boyfriend who fits the image that her family would like her to uphold even though she really likes this guy that was her best friend's brother and so on. They come up with a no strings attached deal. Both of them are completely unaware of each other's feelings for each other and think that this whole thing isn't going to work out. Also, she doesn't know that he is actually going to the same school as her when the summer is over. Then a whole lot of sex scenes happen apparently because I went back to reading one right in the middle. We all know that this is a very predictable story plot, but it still a good read. Anyways, things are getting pretty interesting and it is getting to point that the two main characters need to just suck it up and confess already. I really hope they do soon or that the lead female finally kicks her fake boyfriend to curb because he is kind of a creep. But I'm going to continue reading and I'll update you guys when I finish the book.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment