Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Started reading A Beautiful Struggle by Lilliana Anderson

I have to be honest with you Bookies,

Half of the time, I don't even remember where I get this Ebooks. This one is an example of one. It's kind of sad really. I got a whole bunch of Ebooks and I don't read them, or know where they come from. I'm a horrible excuse for a reader. Anyways, I don't know what A Beautiful Struggle is about but knowing me, I have another romance on my hands. Or, computer. I've never read anything by this author before. I have never even heard of her. So, I know I'm in for a treat when I go into a book blind like this. It just makes it all the more exciting. But I'll head out for now and tell you guys what I think once I'm about halfway.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment