Sunday, March 25, 2018

I finished the rest of the book in one day

Hello, my fellow Bookies,

We all know that I was really struggling reading this book and I guess the only solution for me to actually finish the book is to forget all of my chargers at home and read. So no studying, no going on social networks, no dramas, no internet at all. Just spend eight hours reading. Yes, I did have to take breaks because sometimes it was too much. But the book is actually pretty good after you get through all of the avoiding and whiney parts. And I mean whiney as in "I'm broken and don't deserve happiness" because I do that and I hate to be reminded of it. This just makes me hate myself more and that is why I hate the characters. Especially Kayden. Damn you for having similar issues than me. Well, minus the abusive parents because my issues are from inheritance and not beat into me. But reading this book also made me realize that I do have some issues of my own that I need to work out so you can say that after the self-loathing this book put on me, it also taught me a little about myself. A good eye opener to those that do suffer mental health issues and helps those that don't suffer from them understand what we actually go through. Still gets three stars from me because like I said before, I have issues myself that I hate being reminded of. But go check out the series. They really do open up your eyes to things that may not be on the surface because it's something that society drives into us as bad. Or at least that is just how I feel about it. But now I'm going to play catch up on some books that I started to review but never finished because my list at the library is so long.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment