Friday, March 23, 2018

Found my missing book

Hello Bookies,

Looks like I finally found my book and I don't like reading it. Why? You ask. Because the issues are very real to the point that you can't hate the characters for being stupid. They all have issues that need to be worked out but they are too scared to. I know that feeling a little too well and maybe that is why I am dragging my feet reading this book now that I got it back into my hands. It's reminding me of all of the issues I still need to work out but don't want to because I'm too scared to know how I will feel afterward. But it still doesn't stop me from being a hypocrite while reading this book and complaining that the characters need to get it together and grow up. That all of this avoiding and keeping quiet is really stupid and it makes me hate them. Yes, it's a good book but the focus on mental health issues hits a little too close to home for me. I might not continue reading just for that very reason. I will try to pull through but I'm not making any promises. This is all just too painful to read. Sorry Bookies, but the dragged out storyline and constant avoiding the truth is really getting on my nerves. Not my kind of book right now. I don't even remember the first book and just reading this book makes me not want to. I got nothing against the author. Like I said before her writing it hitting a little too close to home for my comfort. I'm just going to be like the characters in this book and avoid the feels that this book is creating in me. Basically reading this book just makes me hate myself more because I relate so much. But check it out guys and don't have my negative words hold you back from reading the books. You might actually like it more than me.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment