Sunday, April 8, 2018

Reading The Calling

Hello Bookies,

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I am taking a lot longer than I thought I would with this book. Probably because I'm trying to remember the storyline. Also, I believe that I missed a book somewhere. Because Morgan, our leading lady, is dating Hunter, her evil ex-boyfriend's half-brother. I think. Anyways, I guess her ex-boyfriend wasn't evil because he ended up dying protecting her.  It still confuses me on when she started dating Hunter. So, I'm pretty sure I missed a book. Or, it's been so long and I just can't remember since it was like two or three years ago since I read the last book. I should really think about writing these things down. Anyways, I'm halfway through the book now or just about. They are all in New York hunting for something that focuses on Morgan's dream. Right now it's just them exploring and Hunter disappearing to figure things out. Morgan feels a little out of the loop because he is always taking his cousin Sky with him and really doesn't give you an update on what is going on. He is just being secretive. But she loves him and won't push for answers too much. I'm not sure how long they were dating but I have a feeling it hasn't been long. It's very rare to fall in love with someone in a short amount of time but this is a book. So things can be unrealistic. Anyways, nothing much has happened in the book and I'm sure it will pick up towards the end. They usually do. Might as well go back to reading and update when I can.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment