Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Started reading The Calling by Cate Tiernan

Hello Bookies,

I finished my mangas and went to a series I started way back in high school. I stopped reading it for a very long time for a couple of reasons. The books were really hard to find in the library system and I also went to college. No time to read when you are there. Anyways, this is the seventh book in the series and I'm just now reviewing it. From what I can remember in the series is that our main character is related to some witches that were killed for some unknown reason. I'm sure it stated the reason, I just don't remember. Anyways, she meets this guy who is also a witch and they date for some time. The guy ends up being bad and tries to kill her for some reason I can't remember. Sadly there isn't much more I can remember. Sorry about that. It's been a while and I'm hoping reading this book will help jog my memory. I have a feeling this is going to be a quick read, but we will never know. The book is small enough but knowing my track record on reading normal books that aren't mangas, it might take me a few days. But I guess we will never know until I actually start reading. I'll let you guys know what goes on when I've read enough. I'm off to crack this book open and see what adventures I can uncover while I try to remember the one that I was already living while reading this series.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment