Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Started reading Asa by Jay Crownover

Hello Bookies,

I didn't actually start this book since I'm still finishing up The Calling. But I thought I would let you guys know what the next book I'll be reading is going to be. This book is the last installment of the Marked Men Series and has been out for a while. I have been meaning to finish the series, but if I had to be honest, I kind of forgot all about it. I know I had to wait for the book to come out, but that was like two or three years ago. I guess out of all of the waiting, things came up and I forgot all about it. Luckily I went through my old reading list that I found and saw it on the list. So I requested it from the library and here it is. I'm not sure who we are focusing on here since it's been so long since I read the series. But I do know that Jay Crownover writes some pretty good books. Why don't you guys give me a list of her books to check out and I'll try to get to them as soon as I can. I feel like it just isn't fair to read only one series by her.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment