Sunday, September 4, 2022

Started reading Allegiant by Veronica Roth...Again


 Hello there Bookies,

I'm back to trying to finish off this series. I've tried to read Allegiant before but a lot was going on and I just couldn't do it. I felt like I was forcing myself to read and I just wasn't enjoy the book at that time. But I will have to confess that I'm not a huge fan of this series. It's okay but maybe it just isn't for me. Anyways, I'm already a few chapters in and I have no idea what is going on. I take such long breaks between books that I just forget what happens to the point I get confused. I really need to stop doing that. All I know is that Four's mother has taken over the city and Tris wants to see what is outside the city due to a video she saw at the end of Insurgent. I think I said the title right. It's been a while. But once I finish this book, I no longer have to worry about the series ever again. I know there is a book through Four's point of view but I have no desire to read it. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment