Wednesday, September 14, 2022

I DNF Allegiant


 Hey there Bookies,

So I thought my lack of love reading this book was because I was just too overwhelmed in the past. But after trying to read this book again, I have learned that I just don't like it. I've decided to not read the book anymore or try to because I'm slowly losing my drive to read and I don't want that. I stopped right when they were about to leave the city in secret and that is as far as I could make it. Will I pick up this book again in the future? Probably not, but it isn't entirely set in stone. I think through this experience that I'm just not a fan of these books. Or even the genre. I've never given a book one star before, well maybe once before. But this book is getting one star. I just didn't like it. It was slow and nothing exciting was happening. I know other people likes these books but I just don't. I will still recommend it to people if they like Hunger Games or other books like that. But I'm not a fan.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment