Sunday, September 4, 2022

Finished reading Immortal Hearts

 

Hey there Bookies,

I finally finished the series. Its been so long that I have no idea what to do now. I've literally grew up with this series. Sadly, this book is only going to get two stars from me. It just isn't my cup of tea anymore. I started this series when Twilight was just getting huge. Vampires was the in thing and now it's not really anymore. But I did enjoy the book a bit. I know my younger self would have loved this series if it didn't take me so long to read it. But with life, you have to take breaks. Especially when your library doesn't have all of the books. Anyways, the book is just about Raven and Alexander working on their relationship to the point that Raven even thinks she pushed him too far. She was so sure that their relationship was going to end. But in her heartbreak, Alexander confesses to her the one thing that she always wanted to hear. He is willing to take the next step and spend eternity with her. So that is how the book pretty much ends. Nothing huge happens in the book. Sure Stormy, Alexander's sister, comes to visit but that was pretty normal. Raven seems to be meeting someone new in every book. Raven's brother, Billy, finds out about vampires after hanging out with Stormy but is promised to keep the secret. More for Stormy than anything. Stormy sees the true colors of Luna when she tries to help Jagger force a bond with Raven just to get back at Alexander. You know the typical Maxwells thing. That family can't be trusted with anything. I am a little sad that we don't get to see Raven's life as a vampire but I guess the whole series was based around Raven being mortal and dating a vampire. The struggles they go through being from two different worlds was the drama of the series. So I can understand why there won't be another book explaining Raven's life as a vampire. Maybe there is a spin off somewhere that will have that, but I think I'm satisfied with how this one ended. But I'm off to my next book.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment