Sunday, August 28, 2022

Taking a small break from Immortal Hearts


 Hey there Bookies,

I have to take a small break from this book. Only because over the years I've grown to not like this series but being someone that has to complete something they started, I continue to read it. It's hard when you don't enjoy the series as much as you used to. But I figured a small break will be good and not put me back into a reading slump. I have four books to read anyways, so I can read one of those and then come back to this one. I am a third of the way of the book and I think this will be a good system. So far not much has happened in the book. Just the usual stuff. Luna grinding on Raven's gears. Raven is able to finally share her world with her best friend, who is still trying to process all of it. Also Alexander's sister comes to visit and Raven wants her to love her as much as Alexander does. But Stormy thinks that the reason why Alexander hasn't returned home is because of Raven, so she is polite but cold to her. Also Stormy has a strong relationship with Luna which makes Raven very jealous. That is as far as I got. Raven just complaining how she thinks is unfair that Stormy loves Luna and not her. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment