Saturday, August 20, 2022

A little halfway through reading Under the Lights

 

Hello there Bookies,

I'm a little halfway over. I might end up giving up spoilers in this section unintentionally. Anyway I meant to update sooner but I'm not getting the drama I was promised. But I have a feeling it is going to happen soon. Secrets are going to be revealed and then everything is going to get interesting. So far the book has been a pretty slow burn. Willa is just trying to get by with the weight of the world on her shoulders while Gunner is trying to prove to his family that he doesn't need them. I guess there is some drama going on, especially with Gunner's family. That family is holding a lot of secrets that would ruin everything if they were revealed. But you know that they are going to come out one way or another. But I have a feeling that Brady might be the next book. Also I need to know more about Willa in this book. I need to know what happened at that party where her friend ended up dying. Was I supposed to say that? Well I did warn you that I might give spoilers with this one. So much is going on and it is hard to not tell you. I knew I would enjoy this book a bit because I just love drama. Well I'm off to see if I can finish this book tonight. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment