Thursday, August 4, 2022

Started reading A River Enchanted by Rebecca Ross

 

Hello there Bookies,

Well new book time. This one I know nothing about but it is about the same length as Daughter of the Moon Goddess. Also I found them on the same shelf and saw them both recommended in the same Youtube video. Since I liked Moon Goddess, I should like this one, right? Anyway, I'm only two chapters in and not a whole lot is going on. It's just a bunch of world building about the island where our main character comes from. He get summoned for some reason but the funny thing is that when he arrives, they tell him that they never summoned him. So now we have the mystery of who summoned him on top of the mystery of the missing girls on the island. I'm already interested in this book and we are only nine percent of the way in. I look forward to reading more.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment