Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Finished reading No Matter the Wreckage

 

Hello Bookies,

I knew that this book was going to be a quick read. It also inspired me to write a little bit. The poems were beautiful and it reminded me why I like poetry. It also makes me wish I was good at it. I have a few favorites I will hold close for the times that I will need it. I'm not sure what to rank the book though. I got lost in the stories each poem told but not a whole lot of them gripped me. I might end up giving the book three stars. Only because I can't say much about the book. There really isn't anything to tell other than its full of poems that you can get lost in. I didn't want to put it down until I read every one it held and I didn't. But sadly it didn't ignite that passion I was looking for. I do recommend the book to those that love to read poetry. It is a beautiful collection. But that is all I can say. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment