Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Finished reading A River Enchanted

 

Hello Bookies,

This book is a ride to read. It's really good and I highly recommend the book. Sadly, I can't tell you much about the book in the second half because so much happens along with so many secrets get reviled. I feel like I can't tell you those secrets because it will ruin the book all together. I hope you understand. The book did get four stars from me on Goodreads, but if I could I would have given it four and a half stars. I think the reason why the rating isn't a five star is because of the ending. We have Jack pretty much tell Adria that he can't live without her and she leaves him anyways. My thoughts on that was 'How dare she?' This guy was willing to give up everything for her and she couldn't allow it. She couldn't give in to her feelings for him. Instead she just leaves him. Now I will be getting the second book when it comes out. Because I want to see what happens. There are so many questions taking place now that the book ended and I need answers to them. But I highly recommend this book. Go read it and hopefully you'll love it as much as I did. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment