Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Finished reading Everyone's a aliebn when ur a aliebn too

 

Hello Bookies,

Well, I guess this book was a quicker read than I thought. I finished it in a little over an hour. But the whole thing is cute. Even though the book is cute, it does have a bit of a deeper meaning to it. Now I understand why it was in the adult section at the library. Anyway I don't have much to say on the book. I thought it was adorable and I did giggle at some parts but I didn't love it. I do recommend this book to those that just want a quick easy read. Even with the grammar errors and misspellings, I was able to read it no problem. In fact my mind corrected the words automatically. But it was a fun read. Too bad it will probably only get three stars from me. Like I said, it went quicker than I expected. Also I didn't love it. I just found it really adorable.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment