Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Finished reading Up In Flames

 

Hello Bookies,

I will say this first. I know I would have enjoyed the book more if I didn't take such a long break from the series. Instead I took that long break and was surrounded by confusion the majority of the book. Don't get me wrong. It was still pretty good. Nan didn't end up with who I thought she would. I guess she just needed to break out of her comfort zone to find the right person for her. At least she got the happiness she finally deserved. Also this book showed me that she wasn't the spoiled brat that all of the other books made her. She was just someone bitter that everyone was finding happiness while men used her for her looks or the fact she was a rock star's daughter. I am a little sad that another character got killed off. Well sort of. But it would have been nice to get a book about Major finding someone that he would love unconditionally. But I guess that book is just not meant to be. I'll probably give this book about three stars. It would have had more if I didn't take that long break and wasn't confused about all that was going on. But it is a good book and I do recommend the series. You will hate Nan at first, but once you get to this book, you'll understand why she is the way she is.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment