Wednesday, August 3, 2022

About halfway through Succubus Blues

 

Hello there Bookies,

Well this book is taking me forever to read. I will not be surprised if I DNF the book. You also know that I'm not enjoying the book when after a few chapters, I just want to take a nap. I think we might be getting our first one star with this one. If this book does end up being a one star, I will not be reading the next book. Don't get me wrong, there are some elements in the book I like. Like the whole mystery of who is harming and killing all of the immortals but it isn't playing a big enough part to keep the book interesting. I'm at the point where I'm not sure if the book is a mystery, as romance, or something else. I don't even know how to classify this book other than adult supernatural fiction. I am hoping that I don't DNF the book but if it doesn't pick up soon, I just might.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment