Sunday, July 31, 2022

Started reading Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead


 Hello Bookies,

Well I finally started my next book. I've literally only read four pages of this book. So far I have a main character, which I'm assuming is a succubus, and she is full of attitude. I think I like this character already. Also we start the book with her dreading an assignment she was given. I guess to help a thirty something year old man in helping them finally getting some spicy action. So far that is all I know. I never read what the book is about and I tell myself that I should. Yet, I still don't do it. One day I will learn my lesson. I guess the only way we are going to learn about the book is to read about it. Oh, I almost forgot. The cover of the book I have is completely different than the one on goodreads. If there is a way to change the version you are reading, I still haven't figured it out since they updated the website. Eventually I will figure it out if you can. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment