Thursday, July 21, 2022

Two Thirds of the way through Daughter of the Moon Goddess

 

Hey there Bookies,

I will have to say that part two of this book is a lot more exciting. But that probably has to do with all of the main character's adventures while she is in the army. She is trying her hardest to earn a thing called the Crimson Lion Talisman. So she takes dangerous missions in order to catch the emperor's eyes. Hoping that she can gain this talisman in order to free her mother from the prison she is in. Of course our main character almost dies countless times and even got a marriage proposal. Well in a way, he didn't out right say "Will you be my wife or bride?" Instead he mentions that he is leaving the court and want to take her with him. But I know she wanted to free her mother first. Which she does achieve her goal in the third part of the book, but I haven't gotten far yet. I'm only a few pages and it was all due to her risking her life to save her first love. I do have to say that part two in the book is so much better and might have added a star to the book rating. Now I'm just curious on how the third part will go.

So until next time....

-Lys 

No comments:

Post a Comment