Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Reading The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune

 

Hey there Bookies,

I meant to inform you of my new read but I was out of town when I started this book. I'm now about halfway through and not a whole lot is happening. The story focuses around a caseworker investigating an orphanage. But this isn't a normal orphanage. This is a home for children that are special. I'm saying special because they are magical in a way. One of the children at this orphanage is a type of shifter of some sort and that is all I'm going to say. You'll have to read the book to learn about the different children at this orphanage. Anyways, the caseworker is at the orphanage to see if everything is running fine. I guess the company that they work for wasn't getting reports up to their satisfaction and had to send someone to do it for them. The caseworker at first feels like they are in over their heads when they first arrive but eventually it seems that they are warming up to the children and everything going on. But there is still the big mystery that has to be solved. That mystery is the master of the orphanage, Mr. Arthur Parnassus. I'm quite curious who he is and that keeps me reading. Also this book tends to go by faster than you realize because you get pulled in right away. I'm curious on how this book will end.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment