Sunday, July 24, 2022

DNF Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

 

Hey there Bookies,

I've decided to not finish reading this book. The more I read it the more I remember and I feel like I don't need to read anymore. I've even skimmed the last few chapters and kind of got the understanding of the book. Also sadly due to the fact that the book didn't keep me entertained because my reading taste has changed that much, the book is getting two stars this time around. The book is pretty much about a girl who tries to catch up to her classmates in a risk of getting expelled if she can't. She then develops feelings for her training partner who is off limits because he is a pure-blood while she is a half-blood. She also finds out her mother isn't dead and she must face the fact that she might have to kill her mother. Then there is another thing that is pretty predictable in the book but I can't voice it because it will ruin the book. Not much to say about this book. But if you want to read it, go ahead. You might love it but I think I loved it before my hiatus because I was going through a phase. Who knows? But the book got two stars from me.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment