Friday, July 22, 2022

Finished reading Daughter of the Moon Goddess

 

Hello Bookies,

I will first have to say that I had no idea that this was going to be a series. I didn't realize it until I looked at the spine of the book and the library label said "book 1". Honestly, how this book ended, I don't see how you can continue the story. Yes, you have to beat the demon king and all but how are we going to be told that story? How long is this series planned for? I have questions and I need answers. I'm sure if I look on Goodreads, all of my questions will be answered. But I will be reading the next book when it comes out. Even though this book had a slow beginning, I still enjoyed it. I almost decided to put the book down and never look at it again. But I'm glad that I finished it. The book got so much better once you got the the second part. Part three of the book was even better. But I won't tell you all that happened because it would ruin the story. All I can say is that there is a twist and our lead character literally gives up half her lifeforce to keep balance on Earth. I highly recommend this book but I do warn that it has a very slow beginning, but if you work your way through the slow part, you will not be disappointed. But now my rating for this book was hard for me. If I could I would give it three and a half stars, but I can't. I had to weigh what I loved about the book and what I didn't love about the book in order to figure out whether to give it three stars or four. Sadly, I don't like slow beginnings and I did almost put this book down because it was so boring in the beginning, I had to give the book three stars.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment