Friday, July 15, 2022

Almost finished reading Penthouse Prince

 

Hello there Bookies,

I have about a chapter or two left in this book. If I had to be honest, this was an okay book. I've read a lot of similar books to this and they all feel like the same after a while. I'm sure that if I was younger reading this, I would have thought this was the best book ever. Sadly it's not that great. You spend the whole book of them running circles around each other and denying their feelings. By the time the book is almost done, they finally give in to their feelings and it escalates really quick. There is something about this plot line that doesn't feel realistic enough to me. I have to say that the book is okay. Probably two stars. I would recommend it to someone who likes books that are about redemptions of a past love. But it doesn't even feel like a redemption story to me. Anyways, check out the book if you are curious. But I didn't like it.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment