Friday, July 22, 2022

Starting Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

 

Hey There Bookies,

I did say I was a fan of this author. Now today is the test to see if my disappointment in the last book I read by this author was because it was a bad day in writing or did my reading taste change and I no longer love Jennifer L. Armentrout's books. I am hoping it's the first one. But I know that my reading taste has changed since my reading hiatus. I just need to figure out what it is. Anyways, I know I had the novella that was before this book that explained a little bit of the background. Do I remember any of it? Not at all. It's been like two or three years since I read it. I'm sure I have a few posts about it somewhere on here. But I am curious about this book. See if it will spark my memory and tell me that I am still a big fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout. Wish me luck.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment