Monday, July 25, 2022

Halfway through A Beautiful Dark


 Hey there Bookies,

I'm halfway through the book and I'm still getting Fallen series vibes. The book isn't exactly like that series, but I still get vibes from it. Anyways, I have learned that this book is a YA I think. Our main character is 17 and things get weird after her 17th birthday. Two mysterious guys show up that are complete opposites and pretty much turn her world upside down. She has no idea what is going on but she knows that these two guys know more than they are telling. After too many weird things that happen that are completely unexplainable, she confronts one of the guys asking for answers. Now she has to figure out if she wants to believe in the truth and find out more or try to pretend that everything in normal. But how can you continue to be normal when you are told some life changing things? I still have half a book to go through and I have no idea what else you can do after the big reveal in the middle of the book. But I guess we will just have to find out.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment