Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Starting reading Penthouse Prince by Kendall Ryan

 

Hey there Bookies,

I started a new book. I'm only a chapter in and I have no idea what this book is about. So far I have a workaholic single dad trying to balance his work life and his home life. Also one top of that, he gets news that his mom is sick and doesn't have much more time to live. He decides to change his life around and move back to him hometown. Only because he wants to be close to his mom. Understandable since she is the only parent he really has known. I kind of relate to this character in  away. Anyways I'm sure it won't take me long to read this book. 

Sadly I'll be out of town again for a business trip and won't be able to update until tomorrow. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment