Saturday, July 16, 2022

About two thirds through Until Friday Night

 

Hello Bookies,

I was sure that I wasn't going to give this book more than two stars, but than it had to pull at my heartstrings. Nothing like a scene I could relate to because I had to go through something similar. Thank you Ms. Glines for making me tear up with that scene and it was a long one. Even the aftermath of that scene has me feeling all kinds of things. I could not relate more to a character right now as I do with West. Pretty sure this book is going to be three stars now. I do enjoy the read but I still think it's not for me. To me right now high school relationships in books are just kind of annoying to me. How writers write them finding their soulmate in high school and that it is going to be the person they spend the rest of their lives with is a little unrealistic to me. Maybe its because I don't believe in high school sweethearts, unless there has been a point where you break up and then get back together years later. That makes sense. This whole finding The One in high school and living happily ever after is not for me. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment