Sunday, July 31, 2022

Almost done reading The Problem with Forever

 

Hey Bookies, 

I'm almost done with the book and I have to say I got to a point that put this book to four stars. Also I have to say is how dare you Jennifer L. Armentrout. You made me get attached to a character only to do that to them. Even though I kind of had a feeling it was going to happen, but still how dare you. Anyway there is a part in this book I was hoping would play a little bit more into the story. I kind of expected the character Paige to do anything possible to break up Rider and Mallory. There was a perfect opportunity and it wasn't taken. It would have added so much more drama to the story. Of course I guess the author thought we went through enough trauma in that section of chapters. But the book is getting four stars. I teared up a lot towards the end. But we have our first four star and it proves that Jennifer L. Armentrout is still one of my favorite writers. I do recommend this book. I do have to remind that there are trigger warnings with this book, so feel free to check up on those before reading this book. It was just so nice to watch the characters grow and move past their childhood trauma in their own ways. Helping each other along the way. It's a good concept and it's told in a nice way where it doesn't really focus on the trauma, but you know that it's there. Especially when Mallory has episodes of flashbacks or when something happens and it puts her head back in that place. Loved the book. Highly recommend.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment