Sunday, July 17, 2022

Finished Reading Until Friday Night

 

Hello Bookies,

I actually finished this book last night before bed, but I was too lazy to crawl out of the warm blankets to make my post. Anyways, the book had a good ending. I have a feeling the whole series focuses around the whole football team finding their person. This book hinted at who the next player is going to be in the next book. It makes me curious about what that story is, so I'll probably pick up the second book in the series. Anyway our two main characters did break up but not for long. It was understandable that Maggie wanted to break up with West because she didn't feel like he cared for her. She felt like he was just using her to get over his pain and she didn't want to be that. Of course she also didn't put up too much of a fight to get back together with him. What is with these romance novels having the main male character say the right words and the female character being all like "Okay. I'll forget that you made me feel like crap." Writers need to make the girls put up more of a fight to have the male characters win them back. Anyways, I did enjoy the book. It did make me teary eyed with a scene I related to so much and it made me think of my grans. The book gets about three stars from me.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment