Thursday, July 14, 2022

Halfway through Penthouse Prince


 Hello Bookies,

Well this book is taking me longer than I thought. I finally got halfway through the book and not a whole lot is going on. We have our main lead male character who is a single dad and goes back to him hometown because his mother is sick. Like dying sick. He is convinced that he needs a nanny to help watch his daughter so he asks his high school sweetheart for some help. Of course things didn't end with this high school sweetheart and you would think she would make things harder for him. But she doesn't. Instead they both supposedly still have feelings for each other. Sadly I feel like I'm reading a story I had before, just in a different way. I don't have good expectation for the rest of this book.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment