Sunday, July 17, 2022

Started reading Daughter of the Moon Goddess

 

Hey there Bookies,

I have to be honest. I just grabbed this book because it looked so gorgeous. I know nothing about this book other than it has Chinese Mythology or Chinese Folklore. Or, its about it. I'm not a hundred percent sure. Either way I'm pretty excited to read this book. It's also pretty big, so it's going to take me a while to get through it. Unless I love it and just breeze through the book. So far I haven't found a book that has made me do that yet. I'm only a few pages in and not a lot is going on. Just some background things. Which is understandable because you have to do the whole world building. Especially in books like this that focus so much on the folklore and myths of a certain culture. I think that is why I am so excited about this book. Just the mythology or folklore behind the story amazes me. I love mythology and folklore, especially from other cultures. I like to see how different it is from the mythology and folklore I grew up with in the Native American Culture. 

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment