Saturday, August 20, 2022

Almost done reading Under the Lights

 

Hey there Bookies,

All I have to say is the DRAMA in this book. It isn't the drama I was expecting but there is still drama. Also I can understand why Willa is the way that she is. That girl went through some things that would mess anyone up. And to be blamed for when it wasn't even her fault. How can anyone expect her to trust anything anymore? Same thing with Gunner when his whole life was basically a lie. Everyone was just using him to get back at another person. It is what he grew up thinking that was what love was. Use someone to his own advantage. For his one benefits. So I don't blame Willa for walking away from that toxic relationship before it could become serious. Of course Gunner saw it as a complete betrayal, but boy needs to work through some issues his family had put him through. I know I'm not quite done with the book and he can redeem himself. And I know how these romance books go. He will say the right words and Willa won't think twice taking him back. But I have a feeling I know who the next two people are going to be the focus in the next book. Brady needs someone to love since his first love chose Gunner. Also why bring back a girl the whole town supposedly hates and have them cross paths. Also I know that book would make me angry because everyone is already saying that Riley is a liar and is only out to ruin lives. So give me that book so I can see someone believe that girl finally. At least Willa saw the good in her and was willing to be her friend. I guess I just have to finish this book and request the next one. Do I recommend this book? Yes, I do. The drama was pretty good and I know some people like the drama as much as I do. Sadly this book is probably only going to get three stars. It didn't make me tear up like the first book but I was still invested. Who knows when I finally finish the book. I might change. Maybe I won't. We will just have to see.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment