Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Started reading Under the Lights by Abbi Glines

 

Hello Bookies,

Hopefully this is the last post for the day. Depends how fast I read this next book.

It's finally here. I finally have a chance to read the second book in the series. This is the one that was hinted about in Until Friday Night and it hinted drama. My expectations are high with this one. Gunner's and Willa's story will finally be answered. Maybe we will even get a hint at which football player is next. But the first book was about overcoming your different traumas, so I wonder what this one is going to be focused on. Second chances maybe? This book is a YA so my expectations aren't too high. In this journey I've learned that my reading taste for YA has changed a lot. But I'm just happy if there is drama and it was hinted. Wish me luck.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment