Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Started reading Immortal hearts by Ellen Schreiber

 

Hey Bookies,

I may have looked up to see how many more books of this series I had left. It turns out that this is the last one. I could have sworn that it was so much longer. Of course I have been trying to finish this series since freshman year and its a bit of a bittersweet ending. I'm glad that it's over but the fact that it took me so long to finish it was a journey. I literally grew up reading different styles of books while reading this series. I gradually went from loving it in the beginning to kind of being annoyed by it. My reading taste changed as I read these series and I was able to have it take place to notice the change I was making. So this series holds a lot of memories. But now it is coming to an end. I will say that I love the cover of this book and I'm curious on how this is all going to be tied up in a big fat bow in the end. But I'm ready to finally say good bye to this series. Starting with reading this book.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment