Saturday, August 20, 2022

Started reading Up in Flames by Abbi Glines

 

Hello there Bookies,

I'm on a new book and it's another Abbi Glines book. This is the last book of the Rosemary Beach series. Do I remember much from the series? Not really. I remember bits and pieces and I could never forget about one of my favorite characters being killed off. That was so cruel. Anyways this is Nan's story in finding the love of her life. And we get thrown in right away with her talking to Major. I don't remember who Major is. I think he is someone's cousin but I can't remember who. It's been a while since I read this series. In all honesty, I forgot about it for a while because when I was reading this series, this book wasn't out yet. So in my long time of waiting, I just forgot. There is another series by Abbi Glines I forgot about and I do plan on finishing that series as well when I get the chance. Anyways, I curious on how Nan's story is going to play out. She is a woman with spirit and doesn't take crap from anyone. Also I went the whole series thinking she was just some spoiled brat that needed a good smack across the face. But I'm off to read how different Nan is now. Wish me luck.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment