Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Been sick and took a small break.

 Hey there Bookies,

I haven't been around for a while and I'm sorry. I ended up getting really sick for a two weeks and I spent most of my time just sleeping when I could. It wasn't covid, luckily, but might as well been with a respiratory infection. Do not recommend. But I'm well and during that time I didn't read. I did try to read but didn't get much done. I did have to return some books including Poet X. So I'll be taking a break from Poet X until I can request it from the library again. I know I went through two months of not reading. Life has been pretty busy and I haven't found a book that really gripped me to finish reading it. I have DNF three books so far and almost a fourth. Hopefully my next book will be a winner in me finishing it. Also hopefully I can post more frequently, but so far it isn't looking good.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment