Sunday, November 20, 2022

Downside to Being Sick

 Hey there Bookies,

Remember when I was sick for a really long time and I didn't get any reading done? Well it turns out that during that time my library books ended up being due, so I had to return them all. Hopefully I recorded the correct pages that I left off in some books. If not, I guess I'll be restarting the book or hunting down where I left off. Both don't sound fun. Anyway, I'll try to request them from the library when I can. I have too many holds at the moment and I figured I'll only request one book at a time because I still get sick every once in a while. Winter is the season of colds and flu. Also getting a chest infection and recovering from it means that I'll most likely get it back if I'm not too careful. Anyways, hopefully I'll finally get caught up on reading. I really fell behind after getting sick and finding some books I just couldn't finish.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment