Sunday, November 20, 2022

Reading Heart of the Sun Warrior by Sue Lynn Tan

 

Hello Bookies,

I meant to read this book sooner. In all honesty, I wanted to have had this book done before it came out on November 18th, but life didn't go as planned. I worked hard and try to read my library books before they had to go back. Also fighting colds and infections isn't something you want to read with. Anyway I started the book officially a few days ago. I've been so excited to read this book and it isn't starting at slow as the first book did. The book is in three parts again. I'm wondering if we are going to get a slow beginning again, an okay middle, and the final part being the one that makes you refuse to put the book down. If that is the case, I'm already drawn into the book. Especially when a man who isn't who he says he is shows up and Xingyin's home. I literally just started and I'm already asking questions. Who is this guy? What does he want? Why is he after the seeds of this one tree? What use does he have for it? What will happen next? So many questions and so much to still read. I'll try to post when I'm finished with part one. Unless the book has me hooked, then you'll just have to wait for the end.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment