Sunday, November 20, 2022

Manga Post #30?

 Hey there Bookies,

It's been a while since I wrote a post about manga. I figured I would get back into it after so long. The first one I read since my reading hiatus was Komi Can't Communicate. Not much goes on in the volume but I didn't expect much since it is the first one. All I know about this series is that it was recommended to me through a Youtube video and that the main character can't speak. Since I read this volume, I get an idea as to why our main character Komi can't talk. She has a disorder that keeps her from talking. She gets so nervous that she can't talk because she is too scared to. I think this story is cute to see fellow classmates trying to help Komi in their own way. Also they are all helping her achieve the goal she put up for herself. That goal being that she wants to have 100 friends. She wants to change and she tries to work at it. It's good that she has some friends that understand her enough to figure out what she is trying to say. I find this series pretty cute so far. I've already requested the second volume from the library and I'm ready to continue the adventure. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment