Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Almost done reading Infinite Sea

Hey there Bookies,

Its coming to that time where the book comes to an end. Honestly I'm not a hundred percent sure why the title is The Infinite Sea when there is no water to begin with. Or at least I don't think there is. What I'm getting is that all of the characters are so overwhelmed with what is going on that they are in an infinite sea of emotions. Which is understandable because these characters have been through a lot. They've lost friends and family. They can't trust people anymore and there is no where safe from the enemy. You feel terrible for them and you keep reading because you want to know how they overcome all of this. Also how they destroy the enemy. Anyways, we still don't know the answer to the mystery on why the aliens what the planet. You get hints here and there, but you never find out. Too bad out alien friend was too out of it to actually explain what was going on. He was just a bunch of riddles and love sick confessions to actually make any sense. Either way, I hope our characters solve the end of the world. Defeat the enemy and live happily ever after. Also I hope no one else has to die, but I have a feeling that one of the main characters doesn't have much time to live. Unless he magically gets better, which is possible because he's done it before. I guess you guys just have to read and find out yourselves on how the book ends. Which I highly recommend. So far the series has been really good and I know its going to be a while until I can get my hands on the third and final book. But keep an eye out for it. I just might be able to convince my mom to hand over some money to buy it sooner.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment