Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Started reading Born of Legend by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Hello Bookies,

The wait has paid off. I finally have my hands on the next book in the League series. There is nothing I love more then getting my hands on a Sherrilyn Kenyon book. Okay maybe there are a few things, but none of them are book related. But OMG she is so talented. Makes me want to be just like her. Sherrilyn pretty much has written multiple of my favorite series of all time. So its only fitting that my next book I should read is her one of her newest ones. Anyways, first impressions is that the book is thick. I swear they get thicker with the next book. But I've been able to finish a Sherrilyn Kenyon book in two days. Of course I didn't have the no book while at home rule at the time. And I didn't have a job that makes me sleep the majority of the day. But I'm still determined to see what treasures this book holds under its cover. But sadly I have to wrap up Infinite Sea before I can officially start this book. Well that is one way to motivate me to read faster.

So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment