Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Reading Born of Legend part 3

Hello Bookies,

I have no idea how many posts I'm going to make for this book. I think this is pretty much going to be the second to last one, to be honest. Sad I know. Anyways, our leading lady found our missing prince. It wasn't a place she would like to see him in and I can understand the whole nearly burning the entire place down. I would probably have done the same if I were in her shoes. Anyways, our leading lady returns Dagger home and after exploding a ship, they live happily ever after. But the book and drama aren't over yet. Our leading lady Ushara still has a family she has to deal with that is still highly against her marriage. Well until they realize what Dagger's actual bloodline is.
Now they are all bubbly happy and accepting. But when things seem to be fine a little threat from Dagger's past comes up, traumatizing a child that he considers his own. Luckily things calm down for a while but it doesn't put Dagger at ease. It just makes him more paranoid. And he has right to since all hell breaks lose when he is about to get some pretty good news from our leading lady. Poor guy just can't catch a break. Also it doesn't help that Dagger pretty much disappears on his brother-in-law during an attack. The hunt for Dagger begins once again. I'm pretty sure our leading lady isn't going to let him leave her sight after this one. Things are about to get really good.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment