Saturday, August 27, 2016

Reading Born of Legend part 2

Hey there bookies,

Sorry for not posting in a while. Things got a little crazy due to writing and work. Also BAP keeps being distracting because they are just so cute. Especially Daehyun, that bias wrecker who wants to take Himchan's spot on my list. Anyways, that isn't the reason why you are here. You are here because I'm reading an awesome book. Sadly I don't remember much because I tend to read it late at night while at work. So forgive me if I get some things wrong or leave out some key points. To tell the truth, I don't remember what I have told you all already. Its been too long. I really need to stop doing that.

Anyways, the book is really good. Its so nice to read a book and just see it play out in your head as you read. Its like a movie playing out in your head with every little detail. None of that Hollywood altering the storyline to make good money. Anyways, if I miss telling you anything, feel free to let me know.

So the book is playing out great. Our leading man who is going by the alias Dagger, is living the dream. Slowly falling in love with a woman who's son he saved from slavers. Able to sleep without having to sleep with one eye open. Also he has someone there to hold him at night when he thinks that his life is all a dream. Sure she may have married them without letting him know. He had to find out through a new close friend that  he got married. Imagine the surprise he got from that. Now her family is trying to make him disappear and they do succeed. I left off with our leading lady searching for Dagger because he didn't come home like he was supposed to. Things were about to get serious when I had to close the book. Downside to reading while you are at work.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment