Monday, August 15, 2016

Reading Born of Legend

Hey there Bookies,

I'm slowly starting this book only because of the no books ban at home. Family can be so mean sometimes. Anyways, the book is all about Nykyrian's twin brother Jullien. It's quite fascinating to see how his life actually was that when we read about in the previous books. Also, the book plays into the last book that came out. But it seems that all these books have a slight theme to them, nothing is all that it seems. Jullien didn't grow up as the pampered prince that everyone thinks of him as. Nykyrian wasn't sent away by his mother like he had been led to believe. Someone else was a long lost prince. Another was pretending to be gay when he actually wasn't just because he was protecting his mother, or at least that is what I think it was. But the series has all of these elements to it and I guess that is why I love it so much. But back to the book that I have in my hands at the moment. The book starts off with Jullien, who goes by Dagger in the story, saving a little boy. He nearly dies but gets taken in by the little boy's mother and crew.  The majority of the first few chapters is him being on edge because there is this huge bounty on his head that his grandmother put out for him. Got to love family sometimes. But all in all, he joins their little crew to work for them only because our leading lady, Ushara, offered him a job so he could have food and a safe place to sleep. How nice of her. Sadly that is as far as I have gotten. This book has over seven hundred pages and I'm only on chapter three. Lets hope I can finish this book before it has to go back.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment