Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Finished reading A Court of Mist and Fury

Hello my fellow Bookies,

I was going to do this post when I was almost done reading the book, but then I got drawn into a really good part and I actually finished the book. Things just get crazy in the book and so many things happen that I can't tell you unless I want to ruin the book for those that have not read it yet. If I told you it would ruin all of the surprises that this book holds, especially when a few of them involve the High Lord of the Night Court. The ending wasn't what I expected and ended in a bit of a cliff hanger. Nothing like Feyre using her old connections to get information on the enemy. Rhys is a little hurt by it, but I'm sure he knows that there really weren't any options. Now I'm just dying to read the next book to see what it has to hold and I wonder if our two lovers will ever be reunited. Who those lovers are, I will not say because it will just ruin the whole adventure of the book. But got read the series. You won't be disappointed and I'm highly enjoying all of the books I have read so far. Even thought I've only read like two so far.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment