Saturday, November 24, 2018

Reread: Red Queen

Hello Bookies,

I know this is probably going to be a quick read since I have already read the book. The only reason why I'm rereading it is because when I got Glass Sword, I was a bit confused on all that happened in the first book. Note to self, don't wait so long to get the next book in a series. All I remember is that there is two kinds of people that live two very different lives. The Reds are the people who bleed red blood and they live a poor life and are in constant fear of the silver bloods. Only because the silver bloods have special powers that make them very different. Also while the red bloods are working all hours of the day to make the silver bloods' lives easier, the silver bloods live as if they are kings and queens. Well at least until one day when a red blood ends up having powers as well and has to pretend to be one of them. And a whole lot happens that I can't remember but is really important to the second story, so I have to read everything all over again. This might be my only post on the book, but we will just have to see.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment