Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Started reading Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

Hello Bookies,

I have started reading book two of the Throne of Glass series. We all know that I wasn't too impressed with the first book, but I've been told that it gets better. I'm giving the series the benefit of the doubt because so many have talked about it. The way this book starts will probably be confusing if you didn't read the first book. Or, at least that is how I feel towards the start of this book. She's on a mission for the king already, but you don't learn to much. You actually don't learn a lot about what happened since the moment she signed the contract to the exact moment the book starts. I'm still not too sure who the love interest is since things I guess got pretty hot and heavy between the leading lady and the crowned prince. But this time she is just brushing him off and sharing tender moments with Choal. Even the king is using the Captain of the Guard to keep her in line by threatening to kill him. I didn't like this king to begin with and I already know that he is going to be the big villain through out the whole entire series. Unless there is a huge twist that I don't know about. But I'm going to learn more about the book. Because there is only one way to live the adventure it holds and that is to read it.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment