Saturday, June 6, 2020

Finally almost done reading Cinder





Hello there Bookies,

Long time no see. I hope you are all being safe out in the chaotic mess that is going on out in the world today. Whether it is with the pandemic or the protests, I hope you are being smart and safe about everything. I would hate to see any of you being hurt or effected negatively due to the choices you or others make. With that being said, let's talk about Cinder for the last time.

I feel like nothing has really happened in this book since the last time I posted. I'm almost done and I have about ninety pages left. I am just sad that it took me so long to read this book. It just doesn't give it much justice. Anyways since I last posted the book a few things have happened. Cinder's sister dies from the disease right when she was about to give her the antidote. Cinder also is treated like a criminal to the point she is put on house arrest, which is just not fair because they treat her like trash anyways. The prince becomes the emperor. And I pretty much stopped reading right when Cinder got a message from a Lunar stating that the prince or now emperor was in danger. That the Lunar queen knew everything about him looking for the missing princess and all the plans he had for her. So I'm going to leave it at that. I am waiting to see how this is all going to unfold and who is going to be the one to realize that Cinder is most likely the missing princess. But if you want to learn about it more, go read the book. I may have found it boring and dry, but you might actually like it.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment